Virtual Support Group
Every Wednesday at 7 p.m. MT
For more details email NRLB@r-calfusa.com.Zoom Link:
Resources to Help:
FarmAid Crisis Hotline: 1-800-FARM-AID (1-800-327-6243) provides support services to farm families in crisis Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm Eastern Time.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, crisis and prevention resources for you or your loved ones.
24/7 Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 free, 24/7 support at your fingertips.
Crisis Chat: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/ A free, 24/7 and confidential chatline.
Or in cases of emergency, call 911.
- Expressing thoughts of hopelessness and death
- Anger and/or recklessness
- Sleeping problems
- Giving away possessions
- Substance abuse/intoxication
- Local epidemics of suicide
What To Do
- Ask “are you thinking of killing or harming yourself?”
- Don’t judge, be supportive
- Offer hope
- Tell someone (no secrets)
- Don’t leave them alone
- Call 911 or take them to the ER