Kimmi Lewis R-CALF Convention Scholarship
Every organization, every community, every family loses someone vital that has been foundational. While people that have left us are sadly missed and their contributions always remembered, we as families and organizations have to move on. To that end we are establishing the Kimmi Lewis convention scholarship. This endeavor is a little different in that it will be awarded to two R-CALF members who have never attended convention.
The Kimmi Lewis R-CALF Convention Scholarship was established with memorial contributions made to honor a former staunch supporter of our organization who believed in building our membership and leadership from our younger generation and membership. What better way to pay tribute to Kimmi than to promote a way for a couple of young members to attend our annual convention where cattle producers have the opportunity to hear from the leaders and experts in our industry.
- Must be a R-CALF member who has never attended R-CALF convention
- Write a short essay on why you joined R-CALF and why R-CALF is important to you (300 words or less)
- Submit to Gerald Schreiber at email address: email@example.com
- Deadline for submitting application will be July 25, 2020
- $750 which pays for registration, room and some travel
- 2 winners will be awarded by Aug. 1, 2020
- Convention is in Deadwood, South Dakota, August 19-21, 2020