R-CALF USA’s 20th Annual
Convention and Trade Show
August 15 & 16, 2019
Fighting for the Independent U.S. Cattle Producer.
R-CALF USA invites you to come learn about the issues facing your U.S. cattle industry. Learn about R-CALF USA’s work to accomplish its membership-directed policy so that all U.S. cattle producers remain independent and profitable.
Our cattle-producing members comprise the largest segment of American agriculture, generating $70 billion annually from the sale of live cattle. Nevertheless, our cattle industry is shrinking in terms of the number of cattle ranches and the number of cattle in our domestic herd.
R-CALF USA has led the fight for U.S. cattle producers’ independence, profitability and viability. This year will be crucial for our industry:
- Will the courts continue protecting cattle producers’ First Amendment rights in our checkoff lawsuit?
- Will Congress strengthen anti-monopoly laws to stop the exodus of cattle ranchers?
- Will American producers and consumers once again benefit from mandatory country-of-origin labeling (COOL) on beef?
- Will the new United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) undo the 25 years of damage that its predecessor NAFTA caused to U.S. cattle producers?
Want a Booth or be a Sponsor?
Interested in Attending?
- Meet face-to-face with more than 300 cattle industry attendees, primarily independent cow/calf ranch and farm owners and operators, cattle backgrounders and feedlot owners and operators.
- Meet cattle producers from across the country. Last year’s convention was attended by producers from: Calif., Colo., Iowa, Illinois, Kans., Minn., Missouri, Mont., N. Car., N. Dak., Neb., N. Mex., Nev., Okla., Ore., S. Dak., Tex., Utah, Virg., Wash., and Wyo.
- Receive a complimentary R-CALF USA 1-year new membership or renewal to existing membership with your sponsorship a $50 – $100 value.
- Support R-CALF USA’s mission to represent the U.S. cattle industry in trade and marketing issues to ensure the continued profitability and viability of independent U.S. cattle producers.
- Recognition in the Tri-State Livestock News’ special R-CALF USA Official Convention Program, an insert sent to over 15,000 livestock producers across the country.
- Recognition in the Cattlemen’s Newsletter sent to over 5,000 R-CALF USA Members.
- Recognition on R-CALF USA’s website: www.r-calfusa.com.
- Recognition in 2019 convention materials.
R-CALF USA’s membership consists of about 5,000 cow/calf producers, cattle backgrounders, stocker and feedlot owners in 46 states. We are the largest national cattle organization exclusively representing cattle producers in the United States. Last year, we had our biggest convention ever with more than 300 cattle farmers and ranchers from over 20 states, along with dozens of agri-business vendors. As this year will be our 20th Anniversary Convention, we are expecting an even bigger convention.
Ranching is a family affair and so is our convention, our family-friendly hotel features an indoor water playland and is located in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota. Click here for more things to do in Deadwood.
LOCATION: Deadwood, SD
VENUE: The Lodge At Deadwood
START DATE: August 15th, 2019
END DATE: August 16th, 2019