R-CALF USA’s 18th Annual Convention!
We’re excited to be back in Rapid City, SD for our 18th Annual Convention.
20 17 will prove to be a pivotal year in the cattle industry!
Hundreds of independent cattle-producer members from 43 states will be attending. These members are the backbone of the cattle industry and are the men and women responsible for the day-to-day operational decisions on their ranches. This convention will be key in identifying the specific changes needed to “Make Our U.S. Cattle and Sheep Industries Great Again!”
Tomi Lahren – 7p.m. Saturday Aug. 26, 2017
Conservative political commentator and rising star of social media, Tomi Lahren, will be the keynote speaker at this year’s R-CALF USA Convention!
The general public is invited to attend Lahren’s 7:00 p.m. Saturday night speech titled, “Making the Dinner Table American Again,” for a nominal fee of $10.00 per person. Fee must be paid in advance. Names will be cross-checked at the door to verify payment. Reserve your Tomi tickets HERE!
VIP tables for Tomi’s speech are available to Platinum Plus Convention Sponsors. If interested in purchasing a sponsorship please call Tatum Lee at 405-834-5710.
There are several current and pressing issues facing ranchers that will affect rural America as a whole. This will have a trickle down effect on every part of agriculture! Please join R-CALF USA in standing to fight for the issues that affect your ranch and the generations to come.
R-CALF USA (Rancher’s Cattlemen Action Legal Fund, United Stockgrowers of America), represents the U.S. Cattle Industry in trade, marketing and private property rights issues to ensure the continued profitability and viability of independent U.S. Cattle Producers.
Fighting for the Independent Cattle Producer:
- Learn how we will reinstate mandatory country-of-origin labeling (COOL).
- Learn how we will stop the USDA’s second round effort to impose a mandatory animal identification system on U.S. cattle producers.
- Learn how R-CALF USA’s pending lawsuit is beginning to reform the beef checkoff program.
- Learn how we will begin reining in the beef packer cartel and restore competition to the marketplace.
- Learn how we can stop the beef packers and retailers from imposing unreasonable terms of production under the so-called Global Roundtable for Sustainable Beef.
- Learn how we can more effectively reinstate import restrictions to better prevent the introduction of foreign animal diseases into the United States.
- Learn how the U.S. can adopt trade policies that promote domestic supply chains, balance trade, and properly recognize the supply-sensitive nature of the cattle industry.
- Learn the status of the investigation by the U.S. Comptroller General into the cause of the disastrous cattle price collapse of 2015-2016.
Want a Booth or be a Sponsor?
Interested in Attending?
LOCATION: Rapid City, SD
VENUE: Ramkota Hotel
START DATE: August 25th, 2017
END DATE: August 26th, 2017